PHOENIX IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS
BACKED BY OVER 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Crossroads Law Group, PLLC has helped thousands of families, professionals, and other individuals in complex immigration matters just like yours. We understand the difficulties of immigrating to the U.S. and are passionate about helping our clients and their loved ones make a better life for themselves.
Our firm has extensive experience in immigration matters involving deportation, family, businesses, and more. As aggressive advocates, an immigration attorney at our firm can defend your rights and guide you through the process and paperwork for you. We are here to support you and we want you to succeed.
IMMIGRATION CASES WE HANDLE
Since 1979, the immigration attorneys at Crossroads Law Group, LLP have offered a full range of services to fit your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
Our Phoenix office handles immigration cases involving :
- Business Employment-Based Visas
- Family Immigration
- H1B Visas
- B1/B2 Tourist Visas
- Labor Certification
- Investor Visas
In some cases, a family member might be in the United States without documents. Our Phoenix immigration lawyers may be able to help process a permanent residence application through the U.S. Consulate in the home country after obtaining a waiver for unlawful presence. We also take pride in helping U.S.-based employers, foreign investors and international business owners grow and prosper in the U.S. Crossroads Law Group, PLLC can help you expedite your visa to save time and money, ensuring that your business or employee starts off in the U.S. on the right foot.
Dial (602) 232-0111 to request a free consultation with an immigration lawyer today. Se habla Español. Contact Crossroads Law Group, LLP today.
BUSINESS INVESTOR AND EMPLOYMENT VISAS
We offer experienced representation for international business, foreign-based investors, and U.S. employers. Our immigration attorneys have served a diverse group of international business clients and foreign-based investors establish businesses, invest in American businesses, or hire skilled labor. If you are a business, we can help you with the labor certification process.
Our lawyers provide advice in navigating regulations governing the employment of foreign nationals, establishing a business in the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence through an investment in a U.S. enterprise through the following visas:
- EB-5 immigrant visas obtained through an investment of $500,000 to $1,000,000
- Employment-based immigrant visas for professional, skilled workers and persons of extraordinary ability
- The 'PERM' labor certification process
- E-1 Treaty Traders who establish a business conducting substantial trade with their home country
- E-2 Treaty Investors who invest substantial capital in a US business that they supervise
- H-1 persons holding advanced degrees and who will perform specialty occupational services for a US employer
- H-2 persons performing occupational services for which there is a shortage of workers in the US.
- L-1 Employees transferred to US operations of their foreign-based employer
- TN-1/2 NAFTA professionals from Canada or Mexico
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A VISA?
Although there are many steps to this process, an attorney with years of experience can help you get through the paperwork and make sure all necessary forms are filled out correctly and submitted on time.
A brief overview of the immigrant visa process:
- Submit a petition
- Begin National Visa Center (NVC) processing
- Choose an agent and pay any fees
- Submit your visa application form to the NVC
- Collect financial and supporting documents and submit them to the NVC
- Interview with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General
HOW LONG DOES THE VISA APPLICATION PROCESS TAKE?
The length of time will largely depend on what group you fall into. For example, whether you are an immediate relative of a United States citizen or an employee will make a big difference in how long your visa application takes. An immediate relative of a United States citizen may only have to wait 9 to 12 months for the processing to be complete. However, in other cases, the process can take years, if not a decade or more. This is why it is important to have a practiced attorney by your side.
CALL A PHOENIX IMMIGRATION LAWYER (602) 232-0111
Talk to our team to find out more about your options and what steps to take to apply for a visa. We can help you determine what is best for you and work with you to accomplish your goals. We are backed by decades of experience and will work tirelessly on your behalf.
WHY HIRE CROSSROADS LAW GROUP, PLLC?
We have over 35 years of strong diverse experience
We are heavily prepare for each case & ready for any outcome
We offer free consultations regardless of the legal matter