PHOENIX DEPORTATION ATTORNEYS
FIGHTING FOR YOUR BEST INTERESTS IN ARIZONA SINCE 1979
Perhaps one of the most stressful and anxiety-inducing thoughts to have is about legal removal from the U.S. Being taken from your new home and forced to return to your country can be devastating for many individuals and families in the United States. Fortunately, a skilled deportation defense lawyer from Crossroads Law Group PLLC may be able to help you navigate this type of situation. We can also help individuals be released from detention on bond.
We represent immigration and deportation cases in the following courts:
WHAT HAPPENS DURING REMOVAL?
Many people who are removed—or deported, as it was formerly called—have either violated U.S. immigration laws in some way or have been convicted of a serious crime. These individuals are first arrested and then must attend a hearing. During this hearing, a judge will scrutinize their documentation, as well as any other pertinent information. It is possible for the individual to be represented by an immigration lawyer during these times.
Even if you did not legally enter the United States, you are not without defense. Our skilled attorneys at Crossroads Law Group PLLC can help you through this situation. Call (602) 235-0111 today!
IS THERE A WAY TO STOP REMOVAL?
The threat of removal or deportation is not necessarily an end-all in your journey to living in the United States. An experienced removal defense lawyer from our firm can argue against your removal.
The following may be means of avoiding removal or deportation:
- Adjustment of Status: You may be able to become a permanent resident if you are the widow, spouse, parent or child of a United States citizen.
- Cancellation of Removal: If you have lived in the United States continually for at least seven years without being convicted of any criminal activity, you may be granted cancellation of removal.
- Defensive Asylum: If you fear persecution in your home country, you may be granted asylum. The judge will determine if you are eligible for this or for another form of relief.
- U-Visa: If you are or were a victim of a violent crime, you may be able to obtain this visa. The visa is intended to protect undocumented immigrants from being an easy criminal target.
CASES WE HANDLE
With years of experience, we have seen it all. As a result, we have numerous strategies in place to help individuals like you avoid removal.
Here is a sample of cases we commonly handle:
- Deportation suspension
- Filing for legalization
- Immigration appeals
- Temporary protection status
- Political asylum
- Obtain a removal cancellation
- Withholding of deportation
- Termination of deportation
- Lying to ICE
- Waiver applications
- Adjustment of status
- Voluntary departures
- Bond hearings
CALL CROSSROADS LAW GROUP PLLC FOR EXPERIENCED COUNSEL
Don't hesitate to get in touch with the skilled Phoenix removal defense attorneys at our firm to begin to discuss your options. We can listen to the specifics of your case and work to come up with a solution to your problems. We offer affordable payment plans and free consultations to get you started.
WHY HIRE CROSSROADS LAW GROUP PLLC?
We have over 35 years of strong diverse experience
We are heavily prepare for each case & ready for any outcome
We offer free consultations regardless of the legal matter